Missing a tooth can highly disturb your quality of life, creating some difficulty in daily activities like eating and speaking. If you are one of them and searching for a permanent and lifelong replacement option for a missing tooth, then Dental Implants Philadelphia should be your first and best choice!
What is a Dental Implant?
It is an artificial tooth that is inserted inside the jaw bone and changes missing or crack teeth by supporting prosthesis, such as a crown, removable or fixed denture. After this treatment, bone formation develops in the surroundings of the implant, resulting in firm anchorage as well as stability of the artificial tooth.
How do Dental Implants work?
The optimum durability of dental implants is dependent upon their ability to form direct contact with the surrounding jaw bone. This process is known as osseointegration and ensures that any prosthesis that is placed over the implant remains retained as well as stable, thereby restoring optimal functioning of the artificial tooth.
Who should get an Implant?
Generally, any person who has one or more missing natural teeth is an appropriate candidate for an implant. You should consider getting an implant if:
- The person wants a durable replacement for their missing natural teeth.
- Person wish to restore your facial esthetics by getting their missing teeth replaced.
- Person wants to eat and speak without any hassle.
- The person wants to get free of your inconvenient as well as uncomfortable dentures.
Why are Implants better than other dental procedure?
Dental implants are achieving popularity as the most suitable as well as durable replacement choice for missing teeth. Let’s have a look why you might prefer dental implants:
- Enjoy a beautiful smile: Loss of a tooth can destroy your smile as well as facial esthetics. Esthetically pleasing dental procedure can be placed over the implants, therefore restoring your beautiful smile and attractive appearance.
- Durability: Unlike the other treatments, dental implants are designed to last forever. If you take complete care of your oral health and follow to your dentist’s directions regarding the care of the implants, you can expect them to function for a lifetime.
- Negligible need for tooth preparation: Fabrication of teeth bridges, even for the replacement of a single tooth needs reduction of the adjacent teeth as well.
- Eat any food you like: People who wear removable or fixed dentures have to avoid eating hard and sticky foods. That means they have to miss out on many of their favorite foods. After replacing your teeth with dental implants, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods without having the fear of breaking your dentures.
- Comfort: For ensuring the comfort level of patient, dental implants are implanted within the jaw bone just like your natural teeth. When you replace a missing tooth with a dental implant, you achieve the same level of comfort, convenience and natural feeling as you have with your real teeth.
So, if you want to get free from your dental problems then take benefits from Cosmetic Dentistry in Philadelphia at an affordable price.