Wearing masks scientifically has a preventive effect on respiratory infectious diseases such as new coronary pneumonia and influenza.
Wearing masks scientifically has a preventive effect on respiratory infectious diseases such as new coronary pneumonia and influenza. It not only protects oneself, but also benefits public health. At present, in the fight against the new crown pneumonia epidemic situation, in order to guide the public to wear masks scientifically, to effectively prevent and control the epidemic, and to protect public health, the following guidelines are hereby provided.ââ
(1) At home and outdoors, there is no gathering of people and good ventilation.
Protection advice: do not wear a mask.
(2) In crowded places, such as offices, shopping, restaurants, conference rooms, workshops, etc.; or take van elevators, public transportation, etc.
Protection advice: In medium- and low-risk areas, you should carry spare masks (disposable medical masks or surgical surgical masks) with you, and wear masks when in close contact with other people (less than or equal to 1 meter). In high-risk areas, wear Exactness CNC Bending Service Supplier.
(3) For those with cold symptoms such as coughing or sneezing.
Protection advice: wear disposable medical masks or medical surgical masks.
(4) For those who live in isolation from their homes and who have been discharged from hospital for rehabilitation.
Protection advice: wear disposable medical masks or Medical Surgical Masks.
(1) Located in crowded hospitals, bus stations, railway stations, subway stations, airports, supermarkets, restaurants, public transportation, and the import and export of communities and units.
Protection advice: In medium and low-risk areas, staff wear disposable medical masks or medical surgical masks. In high-risk areas, staff wear medical surgical masks or protective masks that meet KN95/N95 and above.
(2) In crowded places such as prisons, nursing homes, welfare homes, mental health and medical institutions, school classrooms, construction site dormitories, etc.
Protection advice: In medium- and low-risk areas, you should carry spare masks (disposable medical masks or medical surgical masks) daily, and wear masks when people gather or have close contact with other people (less than or equal to 1 meter). In high-risk areas, staff wear medical surgical masks or protective masks that meet KN95/N95 and above; other personnel wear disposable medical masks.
Medical Surgical Masks
Suspected cases, confirmed cases and asymptomatic infections of new coronavirus pneumonia; close contacts of new coronavirus pneumonia; people entering the country (from the beginning of entry to the end of isolation).
Protection advice: wear a medical surgical mask or a Protective Mask that meets KN95/N95 and above without an exhalation valve.
(1) Medical staff in general outpatient clinics and wards; emergemncy medical staff in medical institutions in low-risk areas; administrative staff, police, security guards, and cleaning staff engaged in epidemic prevention and control.
Protection advice: wear a medical surgical mask.
(2) Personnel working in the wards and ICUs of patients with confirmed or suspected cases of new coronavirus pneumonia; medical personnel in fever clinics of designated medical institutions; medical personnel in emergency departments of medical institutions in medium and high-risk areas;
epidemiological investigations and experiments Laboratory testing, environmental disinfection personnel; transfer of confirmed and suspected cases.
Protection advice: wear medical protective masks.
(3) Operators engaged in the collection of respiratory tract specimens; staff performing tracheotomy, tracheal intubation, bronchoscopy, sputum suction, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, lung transplantation, pathological autopsy for patients with new coronavirus pneumonia.
Protection suggestion: hood-type (or full-scale) powered air filter respirator, or half-face powered air filter respirator plus goggles or full screen; both types of respirators need to use P100 anti-particulate matter Filter elements, filter elements can not be reused, use after disinfection of protective equipment.
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and after taking off.
(2) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the mouth and nose and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing, and remove the mask by removing the cords at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but increases the respiratory resistance and may damage the tightness.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfecting masks.
(6) Disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks are for limited use, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupationally exposed personnel should use masks for no more than 4 hours and should not be reused.
welcomr your inquiry. RJ45 female 8P8C with shell RJ45 connectors DB 25PIN,Female parts,180 degree stamp Contact,2 rows,without screws High Speed USB 3.0 A Type Female connector please contact AIKE Stand Up Pouches With Spouts stand-up pouches with spouts The Complete Guide to Flat Bottom Coffee Pouches Flat-bottom Pouches a flat bottom pouch the GO gage One Sided GO/NO GO Plug Gauge gauge size CNC accessories