Stuctural engineering is the branch of civil engineering that deals with constructing modern buildings and similar structures. Structural engineering focus mainly on designing and analyzing the structures that resist loads. Efficiency of the structures will depend upon the knowledge of the best structural engineer.
The Structural engineers in Chennai, who are experienced and professional will give you a peace of mind, by ensuring that all your structures will meet the required standard. They are involved in planning and analyzing the strategies, designing the columns, beams and other areas which need to carry the loads.
Apart from this, the structural engineer is also involved in dismantling or demolition a structure. Hiring the structural engineer is better, when you are constructing the building, regardless ,the size of the building . Conducting professional inspection is very important in constructing a building to avoid problems in future. Many leading companies are there who can provide the professional and trained Structural Engineers.
Students pursuing their studies in Chennai Engineering Colleges are becoming a best professional Structural engineers.
Eligibility Criteria in leading institutions :
There are some eligibility criteria for the students to pursue their carrier in Engineering Colleges in Chennai. They are,
- +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is mandatory for the course admission in the field of Structural Engineering.
- Entrance Exams like AIEEE, IITJEE, BITSAT etc. are conducted at both the state level and the national level.
- Diploma course for the position of junior Structural engineer can be taken for the students who completed Class 10.
Careers and Job Prospect:
- Nowadays the scope of Strucutral engineering is constantly increasing.
- There is a lot of opportunity in government sectors like irrigation, public health, and public works for Structural engineering
- There are lot of job opportunity in consultancy firms, building work, road projects, housing societies and testing laboratories for Structural engineers.
- There is a great demand for expertise Structural engineers in the developing countries. Many civil engineers are migrating from India to USA, Australia , Canada, and other countries for their career prospects.
- There is a high career prospects in this field, mostly due to rapid growth in infrastructure facilities in India.
The average salary for Structural Engineers is INR 352,763. With qualifications, experience, and performance, there will be a steady growth in their salary level.
P.B. College of Engineering which is one of the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Chennai provide a good infrastructure for the students in the field of Structural engineering. Thus to become a professional Engineer the students must pursue their carrier in Best Engineering Colleges in Chennai.